As the third all-wheel-drive vehicle, the eace07 was a further development based on the concept of the eace06. While the axle kinematics and steering were adopted, the aerodynamics and electrical system were renewed. We also implemented some improvements on the vehicle dynamics control side.
Numbers. Data. Facts.
- Three Area Cameras from Basler
- 40-layer LiDAR sensor
- Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU)
- ROS - Robot Operating System
- Significantly improved neural network for cone detection
- Based on wheel speed, acceleration and gyroscope data, the position of the vehicle and its speed can be determined in real time
- Powerful central processing unit
- 8-core Intel Xeon E2288G processor
- Nvidia RTX 2060 graphics accelerator optimized for tensor calculation
- Error correcting memory (ECC)
- Steering actuation: Servo motor sets controlled steering angles with up to 24 Nm, supported by torque vectoring.
- Brake actuation: braking via recuperation, pneumatic muscles for emergency braking with up to 1200 N